3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Get the VIP treatment aboard the Sun Queen, one of Negril’s most luxurious private yacht charters. A dedicated staff attends all your needs as you cruise along 7-Mile Beach and beyond, stopping to swim in sea caves, snorkel among coral gardens, and watch the brave cliff jumpers at legendary Rick’s Cafe. With room for up to 20 and high-end amenities like a fully stocked bar, surround sound system, and kitchenette, its the ultimate way to take your own private Reggae party out to sea.
- Cruise along the Negril coast in comfort and style on a private yacht charter
- Stop to swim and snorkel, and get a prime view of the cliff jumpers at Rick's Café
- Stay hydrated with drinks from the open bar and snacks served by an attentive staff
- Ideal for small weddings, birthday parties, family outings, and romance
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Full Onboard buffet available at an extra cost
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please email 24 Hours before the cruise to confime
- Transport can be arranged to and from Yacht for a small fee,
- Palidium Resort based on 20 persons $15 pp round trip, payment to be made the day before the cruise
- Montego Bay based on 20 persons $22 pp round trip, payment to be made the day before the cruise
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Tours & Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP LUXURY YACHT Negril & Ricks Cafe SUNQUEEN Azimut FULL 58' Flybridge ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP LUXURY YACHT Negril & Ricks Cafe SUNQUEEN Azimut FULL 58' Flybridge ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VIP LUXURY YACHT Negril & Ricks Cafe SUNQUEEN Azimut FULL 58' Flybridge ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP LUXURY YACHT Negril & Ricks Cafe SUNQUEEN Azimut FULL 58' Flybridge ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 65361P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegrilWater Tours - LuceaDay Cruises - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaWater Tours - Montego BayDay Cruises - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayWater Tours - Black RiverDay Cruises - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory