3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Start another day in paradise with cool Caribbean breezes and reggae tunes on a private catamaran cruise from Negril. Stretch out on the spacious vessel and sip unlimited drinks from an open bar as your captain navigates to swimming caves and prime snorkeling spots along Jamaica’s western coast. Invite all your family and friends for a luxurious way to celebrate destination weddings, birthdays, and other special events.
- Feel like a VIP with a private catamaran charter
- Stop to snorkel at coral gardens and swim in sea caves
- Watch the cliff divers at Rick's Café or book a transfer to the famous bar
- Celebrate weddings, birthdays, and family reunions at sea
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Paladium Resort 30 + is $15 pp roundtrip
Montego Bay area 30 + $25 per person round trip ( private Bus ) payable the day before the cruise
Private Groups only
Departure & Return
Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/20/2021 - 6/21/2022
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transfer from Paladium Resort + $15 pp round trip, payable the day before the cruise
- Transfer from Montego Bay + $25 pp round trip, payable the day before the cruise
- A maximum of 90 people per booking
- Minimum of 30 persons to rent a private charter
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Tours & Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Negril PRIVATE CHARTER Catamaran ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril PRIVATE CHARTER Catamaran ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Negril PRIVATE CHARTER Catamaran ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril PRIVATE CHARTER Catamaran ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegrilJamaicaCatamaran Cruises - LuceaDay Cruises - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - LuceaSailing - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaCatamaran Cruises - Montego BayDay Cruises - Montego BayWater Tours - Montego BayGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Montego BaySailing - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCatamaran Cruises - Black RiverDay Cruises - Black RiverWater Tours - Black RiverGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Black RiverSailing - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory