- Full-day YS Falls and Black River safari tour from Negril
- Enjoy time for swimming or ziplining (extra cost) at YS Falls
- Tuck into a typical Jamaican lunch at a local restaurant
- Spot exotic wildlife as you cruise down the Black River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Negril hotels and other accommodations. You must contact your local supplier at the number provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is at YS Falls, a dramatic seven-tiered waterfall in the heart of the rainforest. Hop aboard a jitney (shared bus) pulled by a tractor for a short, thrilling ride through the forest, then enjoy some free time to explore the natural wonder. Perhaps dive in to swim beneath the falls, swing on the Tarzan rope, or get your adrenaline pumping on the zipline canopy (extra cost).
Continue to the Black River, where you’ll enjoy a typical Jamaican lunch (included) at the Riverside Dock restaurant, then head down to the riverbank to begin your cruise. Set sail aboard a pontoon boat for an hour-long cruise along the river, and look out for wildlife such as crocodiles, eagles, and egrets as you cruise downstream.
On return to the dock, your driver will be waiting to take you back to Negril. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of wheelchair accessible transportation available
- You MUST contact your local supplier by email, phone, text or whatsApp to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 6 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms