- 3-hour Old Delhi tour
- Ride a motorized rickshaw through busy city streets past monuments like Red Fort
- Follow an informative guide on foot through the Khari Baoli spice market
- Visit the Sikh temple of gurdwara Sis Ganj
- Enjoy a refreshing cup of tea or a cold beverage
- Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to seven people
Departure & Return
Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, Gate no 1(Outside), B- block, Inner circle, Connaught place, Opposite Wild craft showroom.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please note that this is a sample itinerary. The order in which you visit the sites can change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reality Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend you do this tour if you have not seen old Delhi." See review