- 4-hour street food walking tour in Old Delhi
- Stroll through bustling streets packed with food stands
- Taste goodies like sweet jalebis, yogurt based dahi bhalla, and aloo chaat (fried potatoes)
- Learn about Old Delhi’s history and street food culture
- Enjoy evening views of Jama Masjid and other landmarks
- Visit Asia’s biggest spice market and ride a cycle rickshaw
- Guided tastings and drinks included
Departure & Return
Rajiv Chowk metro station's Gate no 1(outside), B- block, Connaught place, opposite Wild craft showroom.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Delve into bustling Old Delhi, and hear about the tastes and traditions of its snacks, and the history of the walled city. Stop at different stands to try local staples: the foods you that will amount to dinner, snacks and drinks, so come with an appetite!
Sample specialties like soft paratha flatbreads and spiced aloo chaat potatoes, and learn about their historical roots. Along with savory goodies, taste some sweet specialties. Try some super-sweet, deep-fried jalebis, sip on a lassi (frothy, yogurt drink) and savor local rice pudding and bread-and-butter pudding.
Most food is vegetarian, but if you’re a meat-eater, opt to taste some delicious Indian-style fried chicken. Vegetarians, worry not: at this point, you’re free to explore the surrounding Matia Mahal neighbourhood.
Observe local life and Delhi’s illuminated landmarks, and hop between the food hotspots by foot and cycle rickshaw. On route, view the imposing Jama Masjid mosque and explore Asia’s biggest spice bazaar.
End your tour at the start point, where your guide will provide directions for exploring further or back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reality Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms