- Explore the Golden Triangle of India on a 3-day tour from Delhi
- Visit the highlights of Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi including the Taj Mahal
- A private driver, local guides, and climate-controlled vehicle are included
- Upgrade to include a package with accommodation and breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from your hotel, airport, railway station or other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like to Change, add or remove any monument in the itinerary than you may let us know after booking the tour, we will be happy to do it for you.
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We don't organize Elephant activity
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- Tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lotus Temple remain closed on Every Monday
- Most travelers can participate
- If you book option ''Tour Price without Hotels'' than you may book any hotel in cities of stay, 1st night will be in Agra and 2nd night will be in Jaipur.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hotels are wonderful, and it is so nice after the long drives to just check in to luxury and relaxation." See review