- Private full-day tour to Vrindavan, Mathura, and Taj Mahal from Delhi
- Explore some of India's top attractions in one day
- See several attractions around Vrindavan, an important Hindu pilgrimage site that dates to the 1500s
- Visit the city of Mathura, one of the seven sacred cities in Hinduism
- Tour the Taj Mahal in Agra in the morning
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, private guide and driver, and hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Agra, your guide takes you to the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built for the 17th-century Mughal Emperor to watch the sunrise. Continue to the UNESCO-listed Agra Fort for a guided tour. Afterward, check out Agra handicrafts in local shops that carry goods including marble and stone inlay, leather, carpets, and jewelry.
After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, head to Mathura, one of Hinduism's seven sacred cities, and learn about the Lord Krishna. Visit Shri Krishna Janambhoomi temple and experience a live kirtan performance.
Then head to Vrindavan and visit Prem Mandir, a large spiritual complex located on a 54-acre estate on the outskirts of Vrindavan. See the temple, which contains 80 panels depicting Krishna's life, then follow a wide path that takes you on a a 40-foot (12-meter) circumambulation route.
Enjoy an evening visit to Shri Bankey Bihari Temple, the most famous Krishna temple, before returning to Delhi, where your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience