2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Professional Indian guide.
Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
Transport by private vehicle.
Monument Entrance fee
Sunrise and Sunset view of Taj
Morning Aarti in Iskon and Baikey Bihari Temple
Off the beaten visit to the Cities
Any meals (Until not specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCR .
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Padma Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal- Mathura Overnight, No shopping tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal- Mathura Overnight, No shopping tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal- Mathura Overnight, No shopping tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal- Mathura Overnight, No shopping tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Taj Mahal- Mathura Overnight, No shopping tour
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraOvernight Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraClassic Car Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshOvernight Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshClassic Car Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurOvernight Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurClassic Car Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Gandhi SmritiDilli HaatJantar MantarNew Delhi National MuseumKhari BaoliKhan MarketJanpath MarketSai Baba TempleJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Sulabh International Museum of Toilets National Zoological Park of DelhiConnaught PlaceOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)MathuraJust Chill Water ParkYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Safdarjung's TombHauz Khas VillageDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Lodhi Gardens