19 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
• 18 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis at 3 Star and Heritage hotels
• Assistance during arrival and departure
• Daily breakfast at hotel
• All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
• Local english speaking guide at New Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mount Abu,
Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Pushkar, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra
• Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
• Camel Ride in Jaisalmer
• Boat ride at Lake Pichola
• Jeep ride in Jaipur
• Tonga ride in Agra
• Battery car ride at Fatehpur sikri
• One mineral water bottle per person per day
• All currently applicable taxes including GST
• Visas Fee (if applicable)
• Monument entry fees
• Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack
you’ll receive after booking)
• Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in Varanasi or Varanasi Airport.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Incredible Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Incredible Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Incredible Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Incredible Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Incredible Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour
4 hours 1 minute
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNew DelhiUnique Experiences - AgraBus Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraUnique Experiences - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshUnique Experiences - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Hauz Khas VillageRajpath National Zoological Park of DelhiKarol BaghKingdom of DreamsChandni ChowkJanpath MarketKhan MarketGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibRaj GhatMadame Tussauds DelhiYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Connaught PlaceParanthe Wali GaliJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)MathuraSelect CitywalkKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)ShantivanJantar Mantar