18 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
• 17 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis at 3 Star Hotels
• Assistance during arrival and departure by Holidays At
• Daily breakfast at hotel
• All transfers including airport transfers by an AC vehicle
• English speaking guide at New Delhi, Amritsar, Dharamshala, Manali, Shimla, Haridwar & Rishikesh
(Other Languages guide except English language guide at Additional cost and Subject to Availability)
• Train ticket from New Delhi to Amritsar - 2nd A/C
• Train ticket from Shimla to Kalka - A/C Chair Car
• Train ticket from Haridwar to Amritsar - 2nd A/C
• Cycle Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi
• Experience the thrill of lowering of the flags ceremony at the Attari-Wagah border
• Day trip to Rohtang Pass
• Attend Ganges Aarti ceremony at Har ki Pauri and Rishikesh
• One mineral water bottle per person per day
• All currently applicable taxes including GST
• Visas Fee (if applicable)
• Monument entry fees
• Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack
you’ll receive after booking)
• Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
• International/Internal flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Airport
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 9/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Himalayan Odyssey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Himalayan Odyssey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Himalayan Odyssey?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Himalayan Odyssey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraPhotography Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshPhotography Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurPhotography Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Raj GhatHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Mehrauli Archaeological ParkNew Delhi National MuseumNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Jantar MantarKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Greater Kailash M Block MarketSelect CitywalkISKCON Temple DelhiTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibMadame Tussauds DelhiLajpat Nagar Central MarketSai Baba TempleGandhi SmritiKhan MarketOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Chandni ChowkJust Chill Water Park