- 2-hour walking tour of the Treme neighborhood in New Orleans
- Hear music and learn about great musicians on a walking tour of a famously musical New Orleans neighborhood
- Listen to clips of songs before visiting locations related to the music
- Enjoy a tour that locates music and performers in the context of New Orleans music history
- Gain insight into the neighborhood that inspired the TV show of the same name
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved - One mile taken in an hour and forty five minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter Phantoms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Music of New Orleans: Listen and Learn.