Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided history tour of the Garden District
- Explore the city with a local guide
- See historic tombs and crypts at Lafayette Cemetery No.1
- Learn about antebellum life and architecture
Departure & Return
Meet across the street from 1427 WASHINGTON AVENUE at the gates of the Lafayette Cemetery #1. Your guide will be wearing a GREEN SHIRT with the TOURS by STEVEN logo. We also end our tour nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour is generally wheelchair accessible however be prepared for very uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with mobility issues or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Lafayette Cemetery #1 is closed due to repairs and we cannot enter, but we do our cemetery portion of the tour from the iron gates, where you can see the tombs clearly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURS by STEVEN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you love architecture and history this tour is for you!" See review