- Socially distanced French Quarter jazz tour with Grammy-winning musician
- Artist plays live outside key venues, while you maintain a safe social distance
- Numbers are capped at just 15 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Finishes at a famous jazz club so you can choose to continue the night
Departure & Return
All tours and cruises depart from 400 Toulouse St. Lighthouse Ticket Office. We sit directly behind the JAX Brewery, our ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.
Experience ends at famous jazz club.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff