Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore New Orleans' cemeteries after nightfall on the only tour of its kind
- Ride a bus beyond the French Quarter to quieter, less-visited neighborhoods
- Stroll among above-ground tombs while a guide shares terrifying tales
- Bring your camera to check photos for orbs and other signs of paranormal activity
Departure & Return
TOUR DEPARTS NIGHTLY FROM 1140 Decatur st. (VOODOO TAVERN & POBOYS)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOLA GhostRiders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour occurs at night, so that adds to the scariness factor." See review
- "Try and get Steven as your tour guide, he is extremely fun and is very knowledgeable on the history of the New Orlean Cemeteries" See review
- "You can bring your own booze so we had a couple not so great tourists but Steven took it like a champ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews