- Architecture, history, museums, stories, restaurant recommendations and more
- Make the most of your morning with a late afternoon departure time
- Visit St. Louis Cathedral, Jackson Square and many other historic locations
- Each guide personalizes the tour with their unique perspective on this city
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pricing pertains to all guests 6+
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes & bring plenty of WATER!
- Drink lots of water!
- Our humidity will fool you & dehydration will definitely ruin your vacation! Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses are also highly recommended...except November-February.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please be aware a minimum of 4 guests are required to run this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter New Orleans Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by One Hour French Quarter Stroll.