- Walking tour of haunted New Orleans
- Walk through the atmospheric French Quarter in the evening
- Visit some of the famous district's most haunted buildings, including the LaLaurie Mansion
- Learn about the haunted hotels and restaurants in the city
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn about haunted hotels and restaurants in the city where you can stay or dine. Visit the LaLaurie Mansion, where Madame LaLaurie is thought to have killed many of her own slaves. Walk into buildings where murders and other crimes took place, and where ghosts of the dead are said to still be around. See the former homes of local celebrities whose ghosts are also said to have not yet moved on.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of New Orleans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by The Ghosts of New Orleans Tour.
- "There had to be at least 8-10 different ghost tours all going to the same locations, so just be prepared for each tour guide to be loud." See review