3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equpment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
69 Cooks Rd, Glenworth Valley NSW 2250, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32608P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew South WalesBus Tours - SydneyNature and Wildlife - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyBus Tours - Byron BayNature and Wildlife - Byron BayHalf-day Tours - Byron BayBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Goat IslandThe Pass Wentworth FallsCape Byron LighthouseBronte BeachNielsen ParkQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Botany BaySydney Tower EyeKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkHyde ParkJervis Bay National ParkState Library of New South WalesWoy WoyBerrimaSeven Mile BeachStrand ArcadeNightcap National ParkChinese Garden of FriendshipManly Beach