- Stop at the historic Merimbula Wharf and enjoy a brief visit to Pambula Beach
- No waiting around for strangers: this tour is private for you and your group
- Round-trip transfers from Port of Eden or Merimbula Airport included
- Make pick-up easy: downloadable e-tickets provided for your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour starts and finishes at the Town Wharf in Port of Eden or Merimbula Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, passengers who fly into Merimbula must provide the flight number, arrival time and an indication of the number and size of luggage items
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sapphire Coast Highlights Tour (private tour from Port of Eden).