2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum group size is two (2) travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Rent NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7274P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew York City4WD Tours - New YorkSporting Events - New YorkExtreme - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - New York4WD Tours - BrooklynSporting Events - BrooklynExtreme - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - Brooklyn4WD Tours - NewarkSporting Events - NewarkExtreme - NewarkMountain Bike Tours - NewarkCategory
Woolworth Building Manhattan BridgeStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Stephen Sondheim TheatreGerald Schoenfeld TheatreNew York Penn StationBethesda FountainMeatpacking DistrictHudson YardsNew Amsterdam TheatreChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexThe Jewish MuseumNew York City St. Patrick's CathedralNiagara FallsLower East SideTenement MuseumBroadway Comedy ClubUnion SquareGeneral Grant National MemorialMusic Box Theatre