Are you interested in?
- Extra time at Niagara Falls: see the falls by day and night
- Magnificent views from the water on a Maid of the Mist cruise
- Visit Niagara Falls from both the Canadian and American sides
- Shop for bargains at the Crossings Premium Outlet Mall in Upstate New York
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointW 42nd St & Port Authority Terminal, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel north through Upstate New York to Watkins Glen and the scenic Finger Lakes region on route to Niagara Falls, New York. Spend the night at a hotel near the falls and have chance to see the American Falls illuminated at night. The next morning, cross the border to Canada to see the Falls from the other side and enjoy a thrilling cruise on the Maid of the Mist boat.
From Niagara Falls, travel to Tannersville, PA, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains region. Enjoy free time to shop at the popular Crossings Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the US with 100 name-brand stores. Visit American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Columbia, Gap Factory, Skechers, the North Face and many more, before returning to New York City.
Please note: Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.Wheelchair accessible transportation must be requested in advance
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and enter Canada can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the United States side of the Falls and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls. Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person - no restrictions on size/weight.
- Maid of the Mist is available from mid-May until mid-October. Please have in mind that the start of the summer season is subject to weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Hotel Accommodations: Ramada by Wyndham Hotel or for travelers that must remain in the US, Comfort Inn “The Pointe” or similar. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible transportation must be requested in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Niagara Falls and Tannersville Tour from New York by Bus.
- "The stay in Canada is pretty decent and the hotel is clean but don't expect too much from breakfast." See review