1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the World Trade Center site where the tragedy of September 11, 2001 took place with this 9/11 Memorial tour. See the memorial pools and learn about how the Freedom Tower was conceived and built. Skip the line for quick entry into One World Observatory and ride the elevator to the 102nd floor to see views of Manhattan and beyond.
- See the moving 9/11 Memorial including its two pools
- Learn about how One World Trade Center was built
- Skip the line with premium tickets to the One World Observatory
- View Manhattan and the New York Harbor from the 102nd floor
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get a standard 9/11 Memorial tour with skip-the-line entry to One World Observatory.
Saved to wishlist!
Charging Bull on Wall Street
911 Memorial Pools
Skip the Line One World Trade Observatory
Departure & Return
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ground Zero 911 Memorial+One World Observatory Upgrade Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ground Zero 911 Memorial+One World Observatory Upgrade Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ground Zero 911 Memorial+One World Observatory Upgrade Option?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ground Zero 911 Memorial+One World Observatory Upgrade Option?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15081P170
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
American Museum of Natural HistorySt. Paul's ChapelCastle Clinton National MonumentJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)The RideBroadway Comedy ClubChelseaDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterNederlander TheaterWall StreetCafe Wha?Upper East SideSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipNew York City ChinatownGerald Schoenfeld TheatreThe Dakota Apartments9/11 Tribute MuseumMetLife StadiumYankee StadiumRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square