2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of New York's trendiest borough on a double-decker bus tour of Brooklyn, starting at a convenient meeting point in Lower Manhattan. Get amazing views of the Brooklyn Bridge, and learn about the area’s history and distinctive culture through pre-recorded audio as you drive to landmarks like Grand Army Plaza, the Botanical Gardens, and the New York Transit Museum. This tour offers a hassle-free way to get outside Manhattan even if you have only a few hours to spare.
- Explore Brooklyn's highlights on a sightseeing double-decker bus tour
- See top landmarks, like the Brooklyn Bridge, Fulton Mall, and Prospect Park
- Relax as you cruise Brooklyn without the hassles of independent travel
- Meet-up in Lower Manhattan's Battery Park, which is accessible by subway
Saved to wishlist!
Brooklyn bus tour (nonstop)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
8th Ave & W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Schedules and routes are subject to change due to seasonality
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TopView Sightseeing
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Double-Decker Sightseeing Bus Tour, from Lower Manhattan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Double-Decker Sightseeing Bus Tour, from Lower Manhattan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Double-Decker Sightseeing Bus Tour, from Lower Manhattan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynBus Tours - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkCategory
New World StagesNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryLower ManhattanInternational Center of Photography MuseumThe Metropolitan OperaMusic Box TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Saks Fifth Avenue FlagshipWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Madame Tussauds New York Helen Hayes TheatreBloomingdale's 59th StreetLaGuardia Airport (LGA)New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)New York City Madison AvenueFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkNederlander TheaterCafe Wha?Stage 42