- An inside look at the street art in Brooklyn's Bushwick neighborhood
- Admire art covering everything from walls to trucks with insights from your guide
- Learn about the personas of graffiti artists and how to identify their styles
- Hear about the Bushwick Collective and its importance to the local arts
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet in front of Wyckoff-Starr coffee shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to your guide describe the borough’s impressive street art scene and growing appreciation for the urban artists who venture from across the globe to make their mark in public spaces here. Wander past some of the borough’s best murals and check out examples of street art that cover brick walls, lampposts and street signs.
Gain a better understanding of what is a truly unique art form on this up-close urban adventure, where the neighborhood’s graffiti culture is recognized as one of the world’s best. Learn about different techniques—from wheatpaste posters to tags and stencils—from your expert guide and increase awareness of the signature styles of some of the top street artists.
The tour ends on Bogart Street, where travelers can revel in a newfound appreciation for graffiti and the quirky personalities of top artists that make Bushwick worth wandering.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour.