Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
In front of the James Gordon Bennett Memorial Monument in the park at 35th street between Sixth Avenue and Broadway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a walking tour conducted at a leisurely pace
- Dress appropriately for the winter weather
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended
- Children 7 and under are free per accompanying adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New York Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.