- Comprehensive sightseeing cruise from Midtown
- See New York's highlights from the water
- Cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge across the harbor to the Statue of Liberty
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Convenient departure from Midtown
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart from midtown Manhattan and travel down the Hudson River, around Battery Park, up the East River, and then past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge. The narration from a professional tour guide helps to provide an educational and entertaining journey.
Learn more about the history of each of the sites while taking in the beautiful views of some of New York City’s most popular attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York City Landmarks Circle Line Cruise.