Small-Group Downtown, 911 Memorial Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access
New York, United States
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Prebook and save time by combining a tour of Downtown Manhattan, the 9/11 Memorial, and the Statue of Liberty. See where Manhattan began, at Fort Amsterdam. Visit Bowling Green Park and the famous Charging Bull. Finally, walk through the space of the former World Trade Center, where the tragic events of 9/11 took place, and then take a ferry ride to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, featuring pedestal access tickets.
- Experience more than 400 years of New York City history in just two hours
- Take in the National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- Enjoy a priority-access ferry ride to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Get special pedal access at the Statue of Liberty
Priority access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for 25 cent deposit))
Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Tour guide for Statue/Ellis portion of tour
Audio Guide that translates tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsBattery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island section of the tour is self-guided. Your guide will drop you off in Battery Park where you will board the ferry
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) can be brought to the Statue of Liberty. There is no place to check these items, please leave them at home.
- Backpacks, strollers, and other large items are not allowed on the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for a 25 cent deposit that is returned.
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond tour control
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Downtown, 911 Memorial Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Downtown, 911 Memorial Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Downtown, 911 Memorial Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Downtown, 911 Memorial Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31003P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - Jersey CityHistorical Tours - Jersey CityCategory
Tiffany & Co. Flagship StoreCircle in the Square TheatreLower ManhattanMadison Square GardenVivian Beaumont TheaterCiti FieldAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Broadhurst TheatreStage 42Solomon R. Guggenheim MuseumNew York City Little ItalyEugene O'Neill TheatreBowling GreenStrand Book Store (The Strand)Union SquareYankee StadiumMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)42nd Street New York City