Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour + One World Observatory Ticket
New York, United States
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take in all the highlights of New York City on this comprehensive, one-of-a-kind tour. Explore the Big Apple like a New Yorker, as you walk, ride the subway and take the Staten Island ferry. Visit Times Square, the Broadway Theater District, Grand Central Terminal, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, and much more. Entrance to the One World Observatory is also included.
- Comprehensive NYC tour: maximise your time in the city
- See the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Staten Island
- Magnificent views from the One World Observatory (included)
- Small-group tour means extra attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Explore New York like a native—by foot, subway, and Staten Island Ferry.
Professional, entertaining, local guide
One World Observatory Entry Ticket
Fastest itinerary to make the most of your visit
Transportation - at least $5.50 per person on a Metrocard needed
Face mask available for a $1 fee
Departure & Return
Departure Point1552 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsOne World Observatory, 117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst (formerly New York Tour1)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour + One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour + One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour + One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour + One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5250P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiWater Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiFull-day Tours - DelphiCity Tours - Jersey CityWater Tours - Jersey CityWalking Tours - Jersey CityHistorical Tours - Jersey CityFull-day Tours - Jersey CityCategory
SpyscapeMuseum of Interesting Things Episcopal Church of the Heavenly RestTimes SquareSt. Paul's ChapelNew York City St. Patrick's CathedralMuseum of SexDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingStone Street Historic District Ellis IslandStaten Island FerryLower ManhattanTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreBroadhurst TheatreChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexMajestic TheatreUnited Nations HeadquartersHigh LineHarlemNew York Penn Station