Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Go on a Grand Central Station food tour
- Lunch included with vegetarian tasting options available
- A small group limited to eight people keeps a personal atmosphere
- Indoor tour allows for it to operate in any weather
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the diner at Pershing Square
We will finish inside Grand Central close to both the subway and shopping.
What To Expect
Inside the building, visit a series of gourmet stops, where you taste local foods that are hand-picked for you. This is a lunchtime tour, so bring an appetite along: you’re able to make a meal of all the snacks along the way. Trace a route to the ‘must-see’ spots inside Grand Central, like the Kissing Room, the Whispering Gallery, and the Station Master’s Office. Learn some of the station’s many secrets, including one that’s hidden in the Zodiac ceiling that arcs over the Main Concourse.
This tour concludes at Grand Central Station, and take home a parting gift of a coupon book that’s good for post-tour shopping at one of the station’s 68 vendors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets)
- Please advise your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as we will be outside for the first few minutes
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not a great option for people who have a shellfish allergy or avoid seafood (No substitutions available)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.