1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re in New York City and want to tick Grand Central Terminal off your list, it can be hard to see every detail of this station during it’s busy working hours. This Grand Central tour is perfect for anyone trying to get a closer look at the art, architecture, and history of NYC’s famous terminal. See its Tiffany clock and hidden Campbell Apartment, while hearing stories about the city’s golden age of rail.
- Start your morning right with a NYC-style bagel and this Grand Central tour
- A guide knows facts about Grand Central Terminal you might miss on your own
- Hear about the art, architecture, and history of the terminal as you go
- An end time in the early afternoon leaves time for more New York City plans
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/2/2020 - 7/30/2022
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Ben's Bagel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7601P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkFood Tours - DelphiMarkets - DelphiArt Tours - DelphiFood Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynCategory
Morris-Jumel MansionBroadway TheatreHudson YardsBronx Little ItalyLower East SideHayden PlanetariumIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumChrysler BuildingMuseum of Interesting Things Al Hirschfeld TheatreFord Foundation BuildingWoolworth Building Fort Tryon ParkThe Metropolitan OperaImperial TheatreNew York City West VillageNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkMajestic TheatreDavid H. Koch TheaterSoHo