Are you interested in?
65 Tours & Activities
402 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1144 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Harlem’s most important historical, cultural and artistic sites on a guided, 3-hour walking tour through one of New York City’s most fascinating neighborhoods. See the distinctive architecture of Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John, then join the crowds for a leisurely stroll up 125th Street. Follow in the footsteps of Americas most celebrated performers at the Apollo Theater and see a historic Baptist church. Finish your tour at ‘Striver’s Row,’ an elegant cluster of townhouses in a neighborhood that was at the heart of the Harlem renaissance.
- Guided, 3-hour walking tour of Harlem
- Explore the city with a local guide
- See historic churches, theaters and architecture
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect overview for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointHarlem River, New York, NY, USA
Return DetailsStrivers' Row, New York, NY 10030, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY New York City 4 All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8189P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Edge NYCStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)Bernard B. Jacobs TheatreHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Winter Garden TheatreStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingLongacre TheatreFraunces Tavern MuseumCentral ParkAugust Wilson TheaterUnion SquareThe Museum at Bethel WoodsNeue Galerie New YorkEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkBethesda FountainThe Met Breuer