- Comprehensive overview of Wall Street
- Cover all the most important sights
- Listen to commentary on the history of the area up to modern day
- Express tour leaves plenty of time in the day for other activities
Departure & Return
This tour meets in front of the National Museum of the American Indian/ Alexander Hamilton US Customs House located at 1 Bowling Green, New York 10004.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Only an hours time and so much information; not a difficult walk!" See review