Are you interested in?
High Line Tours
57 Tours & Activities
360 Tours & Activities
Hudson Yards Tours
7 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable, friendly and professional guide
Whitney Museum Fast-track ticket
Gratuity for the guide
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point690 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsWhitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harlem Spirituals - New York Visions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3453P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumChelseaMorris-Jumel MansionEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestNew Amsterdam TheatreBroadway TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeBattery ParkJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Strand Book Store (The Strand)New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)The Met BreuerThe Jewish MuseumCastle Clinton National MonumentStage 42Central Park ZooMuseum of Interesting Things David Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingMuseum at Eldridge Street