- Kid-friendly, art-historian to engage your family at the museum
- Don’t wait in long lines before your tour
- Private tour lets you see exhibits your own way
Departure & Return
Your guide will wait for you at the Carson Family Hall in the Education Wing at 81st St. Bench 9. The tour guide will be holding a sign with your the customer's name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.