2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover some of the roads less traveled in New York City on this guided, 3.5-hour walking tour. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time, then escape from the hustle of Times Square and get to know the Dutch colonial houses in Lower Manhattan, charming Greenacre Park with its 25-foot waterfall, Roosevelt Island in the East River and the narrow streets of the scenic West Village.
- Explore some of the lesser-known areas of NYC
- Visit Lower Manhattan, Greenacre Park, Roosevelt Island and the West Village
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- Tour is led by a knowledgeable, local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- OPERATED BY New York City 4 All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Washington Square ParkAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryOrpheum TheatreNew York City Fifth AvenueNew York City Riverside ParkMorris-Jumel MansionNew World StagesMinskoff TheatreYankee StadiumBernard B. Jacobs TheatreChrysler BuildingAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Manhattan Cruise TerminalTriBeCaSoHoSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipBronx Little ItalyGovernors IslandUpper East SideBroadhurst Theatre