Are you interested in?
Lower Manhattan Tours
30 Tours & Activities
314 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1108 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover some of the roads less traveled in New York City on this guided, 3.5-hour walking tour. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time, then escape from the hustle of Times Square and get to know the Dutch colonial houses in Lower Manhattan, charming Greenacre Park with its 25-foot waterfall, Roosevelt Island in the East River and the narrow streets of the scenic West Village.
- Explore some of the lesser-known areas of NYC
- Visit Lower Manhattan, Greenacre Park, Roosevelt Island and the West Village
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- Tour is led by a knowledgeable, local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Museum of the American Indian, 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- OPERATED BY New York City 4 All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8189P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareChelseaBroadway TheatreUpper West SideNew York City Garment DistrictNew York City Ballet (NYCB)Ground Zero Museum WorkshopCarnegie HallStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Stage 42David Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterSt. Paul's ChapelFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkTrinity Church Wall StreetNew York City St. Patrick's CathedralMadison Square GardenNew York City Fifth AvenueMuseum of Jewish HeritageMorris-Jumel MansionHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium