Are you interested in?
400 Tours & Activities
New York City Neighborhood Guide
0 Tours & Activities
66 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Midtown Manhattan through its unusual network of covered passageways on this guided walking tour. Explore the extensive labyrinth of tunnels that connect private and public places between Hell’s Kitchen and Tiffany & Co. with a savvy guide. Get a primer on New York City history, see striking works of art and architecture, and learn how insiders get where they’re going—while staying dry on a rainy day.
- Explore Midtown Manhattan’s underground passageways and tunnels
- Travel from Times Square to St. Patrick's Cathedral without getting wet on a rainy day
- Learn about New York history and architecture from an informative guide
- Escape the beaten path on this fun, quirky, and affordable excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point810 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Details787 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Unlocked Historical and Architectural Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44899P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityPub Tours - New YorkArchitecture Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkPub Tours - BrooklynArchitecture Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynPub Tours - NewarkArchitecture Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkArt Tours - NewarkCategory
Bethel Woods Center for the ArtsNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkSt. Paul's ChapelFriends BuildingThe VesselLaGuardia Airport (LGA)Shubert TheatreSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkStone Street Historic District Lower ManhattanAl Hirschfeld TheatreWall StreetBowling GreenTrinity Church Wall StreetNew York City Fifth AvenueThe Metropolitan OperaChelsea MarketGershwin Theatre Museum of Interesting Things