6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the best of the Big Apple during this half-day tour of Manhattan with a group limited to 15 guests. Rather than trying to do it all yourself, let an experienced guide lead you through the vibrant streets, colorful neighborhoods, and historic landmarks on foot, subway, and ferry. Get the full New York City experience and see iconic landmarks like the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and Wall Street.
- Discover the best of New York City on a half-day sightseeing tour
- See more when you explore by walking, ferry, and subway
- See Times Square, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a professional guide and small group
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, entertaining, local guide
Action packed day filled with dozens of sites and attraction visited
Transportation - $5.50 per person on a Metrocard needed
Face mask 1$
Departure & Return
1552 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles in a 6-hour period.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York "Must See" Small-Group Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New York "Must See" Small-Group Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New York "Must See" Small-Group Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York "Must See" Small-Group Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWater Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
New York City Fifth AvenueMuseum of Interesting Things Manhattan Cruise TerminalYankee StadiumTriBeCaEllis IslandTrinity Church Wall StreetBronx ZooColumbia UniversitySeaport District NYCFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkNew York City Little ItalyBronx Museum of the ArtsThe Met CloistersBernard B. Jacobs TheatreThe Museum at Bethel WoodsMarquis TheatreAl Hirschfeld TheatreNolitaFort Tryon Park