- Visit all of NYC's most magnificent holiday lights in one night
- Private tour means you can stop when you like to take photos
- Share a bottle of Champagne as you drive around New York
- Luxury limousine transport: avoid the cold NYC weather
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel or location in NYC.
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Hop aboard your limousine, which is stocked with Champagne and soft drinks for you to enjoy during the tour. Set out from Manhattan, stopping at the sites of some of New York City's most impressive holiday decorations. Admire the illuminations at Dyker Heights and pass popular Christmas displays, such as the giant Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center.
Finally, stop at the Brooklyn Bridge for a views of the Manhattan skyline, before being dropped back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- No smoking permitted inside the Limousine
- Additional hours are subject to availability and additional cost
- Late departures will count towards the total hours of service
- Price shown is per group
- Private Party Bus may accommodate a group of up to 15
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silver Star Transportation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms