2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy all of New York City’s most iconic sites with a 2- or 5-day hop-on, hop-off bus pass, so you can explore the city with narration from an experienced guide. Choose from destinations on four centrally-located bus loops through downtown, uptown and Brooklyn, then watch New York’s bright lights come on during a nighttime tour of the city. Use your bus pass to access a free bike rental in Central Park, museum admission and a scenic cruise around Liberty Island, with views of the city's waterfront.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited Hop-On/Hop-Off tours (Valid for the duration of your Pass)
Downtown Tour (Hop-on/Hop-Off)
Uptown Tour (Hop-on/Hop-Off)
Night Tour (Non-Stop)
Free 2-hour bike rental with any bike rental purchase
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a voucher only which must be redeemed at one of several locations in central New York. Please print voucher and redeem for tickets at locations listed on voucher
- Downtown Tour available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese and Korean via high-quality audio guide
- Brooklyn, Night and Uptown Tours are only available in English.
- OPERATED BY TopView Sightseeing
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NYC All City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Statue of Liberty Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC All City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Statue of Liberty Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NYC All City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Statue of Liberty Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC All City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Statue of Liberty Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is difficult to access because vouchers have to be redeemed at a certain address rather than on the bus." See review
- "The stops are sometimes hard to find at the less busier areas, the bus arrival times are unpredictable no timetable, and the city traffic makes it a tedious way to travel." See review
Product code: 7290P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - New YorkHop on Hop Off - DelphiBus Tours - DelphiCity Tours - DelphiAudio Guides - DelphiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DelphiHop on Hop Off - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BrooklynCategory
Citi FieldNederlander TheaterWall StreetInternational Center of Photography MuseumHigh LineOrpheum TheatreMuseum of SexEleven Tears MemorialLower ManhattanSt. Paul's ChapelStephen Sondheim TheatreFraunces Tavern MuseumMuseum at Eldridge StreetMinskoff TheatreImperial TheatreQueens MuseumGeorge Washington BridgeRadio City Music HallLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsWollman Rink