Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Celebrate the holidays on a 1920s-style yacht during this NYC brunch cruise
- Enjoy a buffet brunch, including eggnog, bloody Marys, and mimosas
- See some of NYC’s most popular attractions from the water such as the Statue of Liberty
- A morning start time leaves your afternoon and evening free for other plans
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
What To Expect
Sit back and relax on the 1920s-style yacht, and take in views of the city from an enclosed back-deck observatory. Cruise around the entire island of Manhattan, and see sights, such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, and World Trade One.
Along your route, enjoy a scrumptious brunch buffet featuring a delicious holiday spread. Your cruise ticket comes with a complimentary drink, and drinks are available for purchase as well.
After your time on the Hudson River, your yacht docks back at the Chelsea Piers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and receive boarding passes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Classy, casual dress
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Groups of 8 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 15% group gratuity
- Each booking party is assigned a private banquet separated by plexiglass in the grand salon
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let operator know in advance if purchasing tickets separately from others in your party so that they can seat you together
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons