Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Twilight Sail aboard the Clipper City
- New York's only tall ship, built using plans from the Smithsonian Museum
- Breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline
Departure & Return
Your sail on the Clipper City will be departing from PIER 35 on the East River – just North of the Manhattan Bridge. If you google: Mussel Beach, East River, NY you will arrive right near the pier. Walk straight from the park towards the river and turn LEFT (north) you will see the boat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Refunds will not be issued if activity is missed due to late or non-arrival to ship.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 149 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan By Sail
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by New York City Sunset Sail aboard Clipper City.