- A behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings on Wall Street
- Learn about the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression
- Guided by Wall Street insiders with front line experience at major banks
- Recommended by the BBC and New York Times
Departure & Return
Please meet OUTSIDE 15 Broad Street, across from the NY Stock Exchange. The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding an orange flag.
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve Bank.
What To Expect
See the company headquarters that were involved in the shake up, from Lehman Brothers to Bear Stearns. Learn about how traders made millions and millions of dollars and how banks collapsed in the wake of the meltdown.
Continue your walking tour to take in the New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve, and even the imposing statue of the charging bull.
Get an insider's look at what was portrayed in the acclaimed film 'The Big Short' and get a first-hand understanding of the complexities that is the 2008 world financial crisis, the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression in the 1930s.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms