- Explore more top New York attractions—by bus and cruise—with a combo tour
- See NYC landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and Wall Street
- Walk the High Line, tour Rockefeller Center, and see the Financial District
- Get a great value with bus travel, ferry tickets, and walking tours included
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the SeaGrill Restaurant Entrance on 49th Street between 5th and 6th Ave. Near Rockefeller Plaza Nearby Subway stations include B, D, F, M, 1 and 6.
Tour ends at Hudson Yards. Nearby subway stations include 7, A, C, E.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Premium Tour: Must See Sights, Private Double Decker, Cruise, Walking.