Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore filming locations on a TV and movie-focused tour of NYC
- A guide/actor shares behind the scenes details and NYC trivia
- Avoid public transport and relax on a comfortable coach bus
- Upgrade for priority boarding and seating on the coach
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Ellen's Stardust Diner in Midtown Address: 1650 Broadway New York, NY 10019 Directions: • Located on the corner of Broadway and 51st Street
What To Expect
Then, cruise around Manhattan to see dozens of recognizable TV and movie locations. Stop outside the famous Friends apartment to relive the glory days of the ‘90s sitcom. See the spot where the cast of Glee performed ‘I Love New York.’ Cruise by the pub that inspired McLaren’s on How I Met Your Mother. Plus, visit a local park that features prominently in The Mindy Project and rom-com classic When Harry Met Sally.
You'll also pass by the bar where Michael Keaton brooded in Best Picture-winner Birdman, a hotel seen in American Hustle, and the tiny soup restaurant made famous by Seinfeld. You’ll have stars in your eyes as you see many other city locations from titles like Person of Interest, I Am Legend, Ghostbusters, The Mysteries of Laura, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
After winding throughout Manhattan, your tour ends back in Midtown.
Please note: Tour locations are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are led by tour guides, and take place on luxury coach buses. Buses are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Most buses are equipped with bathrooms
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend this tour not only for TV/Movie enthusiasts, but for anyone spending a limited amount of time in the city." See review