Explore our promoted experiences
- Private New York City Christmas walking tour
- Look at St. Patrick's Cathedral's festive decorations
- Stop by Rockefeller Center, and catch sight of its famous Christmas tree and ice-skating rink
- See elaborate holiday displays at stores on Fifth Avenue
- Visit the Bryant Park holiday market
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral at 5th Avenue between 50th and 51st. Our guide will be there to greet you at the confirmed time of the tour. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
Macy's Herald Square.
What To Expect
Next, it’s on to Rockefeller Center. Learn about the history of the center, and find out how it became a major location for the holidays in NYC. See the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lit up, and pass by its epic ice rink where you can see people ice skating.
Go by Radio City Music Hall on your way to visit the Bryant Park holiday market. Afterward, check out the window displays at department stores on Fifth Avenue.
Your tour ends in Herald Square.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admission to St. Patrick's not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Rockefeller Center Tree is not lit and decorated until early December (varies per year)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- The local service provider reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms