Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Let's meet outside Bean & Bean Coffee at 71 Broadway, just south of Wall Street and Trinity Church. If you get there early, the coffee shop offers good coffee and tea, along with light breakfast options and a toilet.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Since this is a private tour, the end point is flexible. You can specify a preferred end point during the booking process, or we can drop you off near One World Trade and the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price shown is per group
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approx. 3 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityRover Walks NY
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.