2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover tales of the treachery that characterized Revolutionary War-era New York that you may never hear otherwise on this small-group walking tour. Meet your guide—a specialist in the era—in Lower Manhattan, and set off to see the sights connected with some of the period’s most notorious acts and perpetrators of espionage. Learn about the Culper Spy Ring, visit a former red-light district and British jail; and more.
- Learn about NYC’s Revolutionary War espionage on a small-group walking tour
- Chart sites and events of the era you may never find or hear about alone
- Visit streets once held by the British and landmarks such as St. Paul’s Chapel
- Hear tales of spy rings and intrigue from a guide rather than history books
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return DetailsBowling Green, Broadway &, Whitehall St, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Patriot Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21505P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCategory
Times SquareRockaway BeachLunt-Fontanne TheatreThe Museum at Bethel WoodsBronx ZooMoMA PS1Williamsburg BridgeBethel Woods Center for the ArtsGrand Central StationNew York City Fifth AvenueThe VesselNew World StagesBowling GreenAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Interesting Things Morris-Jumel MansionNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkThe Met BreuerBroadhurst TheatreAl Hirschfeld Theatre