- Tick off Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in just a few hours
- Beat the lines and enjoy the priority boarding on the ferry
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Starbucks on the corner of State Street and Pearl Street.
For the 3 Hours Statue Only w/Pedestal the guided portion of the tour ends at the Statue of Liberty. You may take a self guided tour of Ellis Island (included with your purchase) or return to Manhattan immediately after the guided tour.
For the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour your guided tour ends on Ellis Island. You are free to remain on the island to further explore the museum or take in a short film about the island at no additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must pass through airport-style security screening. Guests are advised to plan accordingly. No alcohol or weapons of any kind, legal or illegal are allowed. This includes pocket knives, scissors, pepper spray, mace, brass knuckles, etc. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the security screening. All prohibited items will be confiscated with no opportunity to retrieve them. POSESSION OF SOME ITMES MAY RESULT IN SUMMONS OR AREST BYT THE U.S. PARK POLICE
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DEPARTURE TIME: The trip requires a ferry to reach the Statue of Liberty. The tour must depart as scheduled to stay on time and keep with the ferry schedule, therefore we unfortunately cannot wait for late arrivals. A small delay of even 5 or 10 minutes could set the tour back 20 to 30 minutes. Please plan to arrive at the meeting point AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure to compensate for any travel delays on the day of your tour. Once the guide departs we cannot guarantee that guests who haven't checked in will be able to join the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- When you arrive in the area of Battery Park please do not take directions from people on the street. There are many tour operators and ticket sellers operating in the area who are not representatives of our company. We cannot be responsible for instructions given by people who are not representatives of our company.
- If you require assistance please call the number listed on this voucher as early as possible so that we can assist you in reaching the meeting point. While we appreciate calls letting us know you are running late we cannot hold the tour as explained above.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Based on availability guests may be able to re-book to another tour on another date. The ferry tickets that we purchase for your visit are non-refundable and space is limited therefore a rebooking fee will be applied.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please check the weather and plan accordingly. In the unlikely event that a tour must be cancelled due to weather we will notify you as soon as possible and guests will have the option to re-book for another day or receive a full refund. Re-booking is done on a first come, first served basis and is based on availability.
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour. There are opportunities to sit but guests should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tales Sightseeing and Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "To make the most of it you really need to go first thing in the morning as the queues to get onto the boat were long other than that it all went very well." See review
- "Worth the money though, particularly if you feel you need help navigating how to get out to the island." See review
- "Tell your guide if you have a walking disability, so they came make adjustments with the timing of the tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews