- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Explore three floors with expansive, unobstructed viewing areas
- Take in great views of some of New York City's most popular sights
- Flexible voucher redemption policy with no date restrictions
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
The view is as dramatic a sight as anyone can get in New York City. Day or night, the three floors of indoor and outdoor decks serve to impress. Take in the scenery from a comfortable seat or use binoculars for unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air observatory on the 70th floor. On all three levels, have a photo taken by a Kodak pro and pick it up on the way out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Top of the Rock utilizes timed-ticketing; your voucher must be exchanged in person for a timed-ticket at the Top of the Rock box office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised to exchange your voucher soon upon arriving in NYC. This is to secure your timed-ticket for your preferred date and time. Please note: popular time periods such as sunset fill up in advance.
- If entrance is not available immediately upon presenting your voucher, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. Please visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time to secure your timed-tickets for the date and time of your preference during your NYC trip.
- Last elevator to the Top goes up one hour before closing time, 8pm Eastern Standard Time..
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Top of the Rock - Observation Desk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York Ticket.