Lower Manhattan Tour: The Remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam!
New York, United States
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ditch your smartphone and guidebook to delve deeper into the history of New York City with a guide on this small-group walking tour. Stroll through Lower Manhattan—the site of the original 17th-century Dutch settlement known as New Amsterdam—and unravel its history and evolution as you visit its historical locations. See Wall Street, Bowling Green, and more; and hear tales and insight about the early city that many miss.
- Discover the origins of NYC on a Lower Manhattan small-group walking tour
- See the sites of New Amsterdam with a guide for navigation and extra insight
- Learn stories of New York’s founding and history that you may miss on your own
- See Wall Street and Battery Park on a relaxed, intimate tour capped at 15
Guided walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointBowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Untapped New York
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Manhattan Tour: The Remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Manhattan Tour: The Remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lower Manhattan Tour: The Remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Manhattan Tour: The Remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 26697P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityArchitecture Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkArchitecture Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiArchitecture Tours - Jersey CityWalking Tours - Jersey CityHistorical Tours - Jersey CityCategory
Tiffany & Co. Flagship StoreBrooks Atkinson TheatreEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestBroadway Comedy ClubOne World Trade Center Bernard B. Jacobs TheatreNew York Penn StationHelen Hayes TheatreWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Circle in the Square TheatreSpyscapeGershwin Theatre Fort Tryon ParkDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterCastle Clinton National MonumentNew York City Little ItalyDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceThe Dakota ApartmentsNew York Harbor Citi Field