- Explore the trendy Williamsburg district on a walking tour
- Visit famed local eateries such as Rosa Pizza and Pie & Thighs
- Taste up to six different dishes including local specialties
- Receive insider tips and recommendations from your guide
Departure & Return
A detailed email conformation with how to get to this location will be sent for all bookings.
This location is only a few short blocks from where we started. Our guides will show you how to get back to the starting point location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All of our guides are required to wear N95 masks as well as disposable gloves during tours
- All of our guides will be implementing safe social distancing for our guests to make sure we provide a safe atmosphere during our tours.
- All of our guides will have hand sanitizer that our guests are more than welcome to use.
- All of our guides are required to test for COVID -19 prior to returning to work
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Certified Local Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Williamsburg Brooklyn Food Tasting and Walking Tour.